Sunday, December 6, 2009

A bit more Christmas -

My Secret Sister - Here is the gift I got from my 2009 Secret Sister at our Reveal - I LOVE IT!! I am a self-proclaimed coffee addict -so this was all right up my alley :) The basket was filled with lots of yummy treats - caramels, shortbread cookies, flavored coffee, candy sticks, and Starbucks coffee - but my fav is the mug - it says "Caffeine - a Holiday Necessity" so true!! Thank you sooooo much Jeri - I used the mug already this morning! I by coincidence - had Jeri - but alas, I forgot to get a picture of my gift to her. The one I took at the event yesterday did not come out very clear. I'll show a couple other of the "reveal" gifts later.
And I thought I'd take a picture of my JOY banner hanging in my entry way - it was a fun little project. I added some ribbon and the little bird to "J" a button and mini trees along with 3 mini pearls to "O" and a snowflake, ribbon and gem brad to "Y". I think it looks cute. I think I'll make some more for some Christmas gifts.

No comments: