Monday, August 17, 2009

Stampers 10 Club...


Our new rotation of our Stampers 10 club started last Sunday. I love this group of ladies - they are so much fun to stamp with. Each month we make two projects - this month we made this cute little box using Boho Backgrounds and the Boho Friends wheel - we used the wheel tone on tone with versamark on the box made of Soft Suede - it looks so rich. Then added the medallion using Dusty Durango and Bermuda Bay - I love the way it turned out - these colors just shout SOUTHWEST!
We also made this lovely card - my whole group knows I love the purples and greens together (my fav color combo is Mellow Moss and Perfect Plum) - but I wanted to use our new DSP Cottage Wall and the colors in there are Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry - so nice together. The set is "For All You Do" that we got FREE at the Hawaii Incentive trip - love it!!
If you'd like to be a part of a Stampers 10 or Stampers 6 group that meets monthly, so you can make fun projects each month as well as build your Stamping supplies and make great stamping friends contact me for FULL details. Thanks for stopping by! ~Maureen

No comments: