Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities - August 2026 - Kindred Greetings

 

Welcome to our Paper Pumpkin Possibilities blog hop!!!  I am so excited to be a part of this team of hoppers sharing alternative designs for each month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  This month's kit is all about the August 2026 "Kindred Greetings" kit!!  Hopefully what we show will inspire you.  Be sure to hop all the way through to see what this amazing team has come up with!
~*~*~*~*~
Such a beautiful set of cards this month - in soft beautiful colors and sofe beautiful sentiments. I decided to go with an alternate fold this month - I took one of the bases and scored it in a different way.  I scored in from each end along the long side at 1 3/4" and 3" - then scored lines every 1/4" in the center section to camouflage the center score line that was there on the base. I wanted the foliage to fit most of the lengthe of the card front, so snipped it in half and hid that under the sentiment.
I added the sprinkles from the kit stamp set with Crumb Cake, stamped the sentiment with the Gray Granite spot in the kit; and added a bow with the included twine.  The card is fold back on each side of the scored front, and then forward on the outer scores, and it stands up beautifully.
Finally, I stamped an extra piece of white cardstock to coordinate and include with the card since this design makes it difficult to write a note, but it's beauty is worth it.  Also, added a couple of the sprigs to the envelope and I love that look!
I hope you've enjoyed these alternative ideas.  Don't forget about the Add-On dies for this quarter's kits as they are wonderful -
168664  DETAILED FLORA DIES (ENGLISH) $13.00
Available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers, only while supplies last!
Now be sure to hop through the rest to get some more great inspiration.  Don't forget to leave a comment.
~*~*~*~*~
If you don't currently have a demonstrator and would like a catalog; are interested in joining my team of Crazy Stamping Ladies; or would like to learn more about paper-crafting, Stampin' Up! and/or our products, please email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com
*Note: Any costs shown are in the U.S. Market for August 2026 – Price will vary in other Stampin’ Up! markets.  Product pricing varies by market.  Check with your local demonstrator if you are not in the U.S. to find out your cost.
_________________________________________

Always Stamping, Maureen - the Crazy Stamping Lady!




6 comments:

Cards by Elizabeth said...

Love your card design....great way to lengthen your foliage.

Deb said...

Pretty!

RobinsCreations said...

Such a pretty card

Debbi said...

Such a pretty card. Love the simplicity of it!

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Elegant card! Love the simplicity!

Jennifer said...

The fold is a great way to highlight the sprig!