August 2026 - Sketch Challenge #40
Had some fun with my current sketch challenge -
I used this sketch and the August product of the month - Glow of Harvest Specialty DSP. The paper is so pretty - and these colors give it such an elegant look.
But - I wanted to see if I could recreate with orange pumpkins, so using Blends (Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Golden Glow, Lemon Lime Twist) I colored the same images; changed up the colors a bit - and voila! What a fun change up. They two cards look so different - which is your fav??
You can see all the details here - https://youtu.be/MoHXbRWGzNE
To join the challenge post your entry in the pinned post in the featured section of my facebook page - facebook.com/crazystampinglady no later than midnight August 31, 2026.
~*~*~*~*~
If you don't currently have a demonstrator and would like a catalog; are interested in joining my team of Crazy Stamping Ladies; or would like to learn more about paper-crafting, Stampin' Up! and/or our products, please email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com
*Note: Any costs shown are in the U.S. Market for August 2026 – Price will vary in other Stampin’ Up! markets. Product pricing varies by market. Check with your local demonstrator if you are not in the U.S. to find out your cost.
_________________________________________



No comments:
Post a Comment