True Beauty Card
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: True Beauty Bundle (158984)
· Card Stock and Paper: Merry Merlot Card Stock or (CS) (146979); Basic White Card Stock (159276); Blushing Bride Card Stock (131198); Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (158973)
· Stamp Pads: Polished Pink Ink (155712); Merry Merlot Ink (147112); Granny Apple Green Ink (147095); Calypso Coral (147101); Early Espresso Ink (147114)
· Tools: Stylish Shapes Dies (159183); Fern 3D Embossing Folder (158804); Sponge Daubers (133773)
· Miscellaneous: Iridescent Pearl basic jewels (158987); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Parakeet Party metallic woven ribbon (159196)
· Merry Merlot CS: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
· Basic White CS: 5” x 3 3/4”, scraps
· Blushin Bride CS: 3/4” x 3”
· Awash in Beauty DSP: 3 different patterns 1 1/2” x 3”
· Parakeet Party Ribbon: 10”
1. Fold card base in half using bone folder
2. Emboss the Basic White CS with the Fern 3D embossing folder and glue it to the card front
3. Glue the DSP in different angles
4. Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso ink onto the Blushing Bride CS and cut the ends in an angle
5. Stamp the largest flower in Calypso Coral onto Basic White CS
6. Ink the smaller flower with Polished Pink and tap with a dauber a little Merry Merlot ink and stamp it onto the Basic White
7. Stamp the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink onto Basic White CS
8. Die cut a circle with the Stylish shapes dies and the flowers using the dies in the True beauty bundle
9. Glue the circle onto the card front and then the flowers, leaves and sentiment using dimensionals
10. Make a bow with the ribbon and glue it onto the card front using glue dots
11. Add the pearls randomly onto the card front
Early Espresso cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” (score at 4 ¼”)
Basic White cardstock: 3 ¾” x 5”; scrap for die cutting
Tahitian Tide cardstock: ¾” x 4 ¾”
He’s The Man DSP (Sahara Sand pattern): 2 ¾” x 4 ¾”
Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim: approx. 8”
Fold the Early Espresso cardstock in half to create the card base.
On the Basic White piece, glue the Piece of He’s The Man DSP on the left and the strip of Tahitian Tide cardstock on the right.
Glue the Early Espresso Faux Suede trim over the “seam” where the two papers meet and stick the ends on the back of the white piece. Glue the Basic White piece onto the Early Espresso card base.
On a scrap of Basic White, stamp the van image with Early Espresso ink and die cut it out with the wavy circle die from the All That dies.
Colour the bottom part of the van with Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blends and the top (around the windows) with a light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends marker.
Stick the circle over the trim at the bottom right of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finish off the card with three Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (two to the top left of the circle and one to the bottom right).
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code XKN9YX2F through July 31, 2022 to get full benefits from me-
Plus, you will receive my Pretty Paper Projects Tutorial, my Bundle Bonus Tutorial and it's Sale-a-bration so you will earn a free Sale-a-bration product!! Order using the hostess code above to get these benefits!