New Horizons Bundle
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: New Horizons (157770)
· Card Stock and Paper: Basic White (159276); Crumb Cake (120953); New Horizons DSP (157768); Misty Moonlight (153081)
· Stamp Pads: Misty Moonlight (153081); Crumb Cake (147116), Smoky Slate (154904); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
· Tools: Horizon dies (157778); Layering Circles dies (151770); Messages die (155001); Bone Folder (102300); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755),
· Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Paper Snips (153611); Pebbles Enamel Shape (158141); Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack Petal Pink (158140)
· Crumb Cake: 5 X 7 scored at 3 1/2 and burnished with the Bone Folder, A 3 ½ X 5-inch panel of Crumb cake to cover the DSP on the interior left of the card
· Basic White: 4 x 6 for die cuts
· Misty Moonlight: 4 X 6 for die cut
· New Horizons DSP in pattern shown: 3 X 4
1. Diecut a 2-inch circle on the upper front of the card to create the front window. Save the circle for masking. Stamp the birds in tuxedo black and the beach grass in crumb cake; remove masking circle and adhere blue DSP to the back of the card.
2. Stamp white paper with the wood grain stamp in smoky slate and die cut the small portion of fence; stamp the woodgrain pattern in smoky slate on misty moonlight and die cut using the matching die; die cut the panel messages die and stamp the sentiment shown on the die cut in Tuxedo Black.
3. Adhere the misty moonlight wood panel and fencing to the card. Wrap ribbon and secure with a piece of tape. Adhere die cut sentiment with mini dimensionals over the ribbon. Add grey pebbles as shown.
4. Adhere the crumb cake panel to the interior to cover the DSP.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code VMBQ7NCR through Mar. 31, 2022 to get full benefits from me