Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet.
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Kite Delight (157748)
· Card Stock and Paper: Misty Moonlight Cardstock (CS) (153081); Basic White CS (159276)
· Stamp Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Balmy Blue (146982)
· Tools: Paper Snips Scissors (103579)
· Miscellaneous: Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (154883); Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends (154902); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
· Misty Moonlight: 7 ½” x 5 ½” scored on long side at 3 ¼”
· Basic White: 5 ¼” x 3” for inside; 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” stamped then cut (see instructions); a 1 ½” square scrap
1. Score base at the 3 ¼” score mark
2. On the larger white piece stamp the sentiment and kit with Tuxedo Black Memento ink as shown. Using a piece of post-it note paper – stamp and cut out a mask of just the kite. Layer over the image on white, and stamp clouds with Balmy Blue as shown.
3. Cut a ¾” strip off the right side of this layer and adhere on the base inside all the way to the right on the inside portion of the base – it will show when closed.
4. On the portion that is left color the kite and tail bows with blends. Then adhere to the front panel of the card.
5. Stamp the sun on the scrap using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, color with Daffodil Delight blends and fussy cut. Adhere at the upper left hand portion of the front with a dimensional – allowing it to overhang a bit.
6. Add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each bow.
7. Adhere last white piece to inside left portion of the card – you can add an inside sentiment if desired.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code VMBQ7NCR through Mar. 31, 2022 to get full benefits from me