Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet!
Nuts about Squirrels
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Nuts about Squirrels (156475); Banner Year (158239)
· Card Stock and Paper: Cajun Craze Card Stock or (CS) (119684); Early Espresso Card Stock (119686); Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117); Bumblebee Card Stock (153077); Basic White Card Stock (159276); Beauty of Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155841)
· Stamp Pads: Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (147114); Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad (147086); Bumblebee Classic Stampin’ Pad (153116); Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad (147085); Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115); Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad (147117); Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad (153114)
· Tools: Seasonal Labels Dies (156299); Scalloped Contour Dies (155560); Tailored Tag Punch (145667)
· Miscellaneous: Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim (152472); Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (156506); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
· Cajun Craze Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”,
· Early Espresso Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”, scraps (2x label dies)
· Bumblebee Card Stock: ½” x 2 ½”
· Pumpkin Pie Card Stock: 4” x 2”
· Basic White Card Stock: scraps (label die)
· Beauty of Earth DSP: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” (background pattern), 4” x ¾” (woodgrain pattern)
· Ribbon: 10”
1. Sore and fold card base at 4 ¼” on the long side
2. Glue the background DSP onto the Early Espresso card stock and glue this piece to the card front
3. Die cut tree of the largest labels from the Seasonal Labels dies, 2 in Early Espresso card stock and 1 in Basic White card stock
4. Stamp the Squirrel outline with Early Espresso ink and then the filler image with Cinnamon Cider ink. For the nut top, use the Soft Suede ink and stamp on a scratch paper and then on to the stamped image. This will give you a lighter color. For the nut bottom, do exactly the same but with Sahara Sand ink.
5. Stamp the leaves randomly in Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, and Cajun Craze inks and then add the line image onto the leaves in Early Espresso ink.
6. Glue the white label onto one of the Early Espresso labels leaved a small edge on one side and then add this piece to the second Early Espresso label leaven a smaller edge on the opposite side.
7. Glue this label onto the front of the card using Stampin’ Seal
8. Cut out the edge of the Pumpkin Pie card stock using the Scalloped Contour dies, glue the DSP (woodgrain pattern) in the middle of the Pumpkin Pie card stock. Glue this piece onto the card front.
9. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the Bumblebee card stock and cut the ends using the Tailored Tag Punch.
10. Glue the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
11. Make a bow with the ribbon and glue it to the card front using mini glue dots.
12. Add 2 of the Brushed Metallic adhesive backed dots to the card front.