Thursday, June 10, 2021

Friday, June 11 - Woo Hoo Weekend begins!!!

What happens when 12 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from across the globe collab to create inspiring content? It’s a fun filled event you can enjoy from the comfort of your air conditioned coolness. Yes, it’s hot where I live. So it’s a good weekend to stay inside and stamp with us!

This event is open to my customers that are my Facebook business page fans. Being a FB page fan is how I can invite you to the group. Using an email address to extend the invitation no longer works. Like/subscribe to my FB business page here https://www.facebook.com/CrazyStampingLady 

Then send me a FB PM and ask to be added to the group.

I'll be on at 2pm Arizona time on Friday, June 11th. I hope you are there to watch the fun or watch on replay too! This event features tons of projects, ideas, tips, tricks and random prizes too! Hope to see you in the group!

No comments: