It is an Anything Goes kind of month - which can be something different for each of us!
Score your card base along the long side at 1 ¾” and at 4 ¼” – using a bone folder fold in half at the center fold, then fold back onto itself at the first score line – making your card form a bit of a “Z”.
Cut three pieces of coordinating Designer Series paper in the following sizes: Piece #1 - 5 ¼” x 2 ¼”; Piece #2 - 5 ¼” x 1 ½”; and Piece #2 - 5 ¼” x 1 ¾”. Also, cut one piece of lighter colored cardstock5 ¼” x 2, this will be the piece you write your sentiment on.
Base 7 ¾” x 5” piece of cardstock scored on the long side at 2 ½” and 6”
Band 7 ¾” x 1” piece of cardstock scored on the long side at 2 ½” and 6 1/8”
DSP pieces for top and bottom flaps – 4 ¾” x 1½” and 4 ¾” x 2 ¼”
Whisper White for inside top flap – for writing or placing a sentiment 4 ¾” x 1 ½”
Circle punch for a finger slot and extra sticky tape to hold the edges of the pocket together and the ends of the band together. Decorate as desired.
- Steph Jandrow - https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-well-wishes-blog-hop
- Jo Blackman - https://www.joblackman.com/2020/08/sf-2020-blog-hop-well-wishespick-me-ups.html
- Katja Ettig - https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/08/20/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes/
- Rachael Rife- https://rachthestamper.com/stampin-friends-well-wishes-pick-me-ups-blog-hop/
- Teri Pocock - https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu - https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/08/friends-2020-august-blog-hop-august.html
- Sue Vine - https://misspinkscraftspot.blogspot.com/2020/08/well-wishes-on-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kim Quade - US - https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop/
- Heidi Collins - https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/sending-sunshine-for-cloudy-days
- Barbara Welch - US - https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/08/well-wishes-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) - https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/08/sf-2020-august-well-wishes-blog-hop.html
- Anne Marie Hile - http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/08/august-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano - https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-august-blog-hop-well.htm
- Kim Lamos- https://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes.html
Thanks, Maureen! Your card and gift card holder are beautiful.
Super sweet projects Maureen ... such a good idea too!
Adorable card and gift card holder you created. A bright encouragement for a special teacher
so cute! perfect for a teacher, tfs
I love it!
Love the card! Such a nice thought! I always forget that it is an apple punch too...I've always used it for the pumpkin!
Fun fun fun projects perfect projects for school or fall events!!!!
What cute projects for the fall!
Thanks for the reminder to use products from the Annual Catalog. I often forget about those! Great ideas for teachers!
Maureen, these are such fun projects and so perfect for back-to school! That fun fold card is...well, really fun! Can't wait to make some for my teacher friends. Thanks for the inspiration!
Teachers definitely needs pick me ups right. Great job.
What a lovely teacher gift set...whether for the start of class or end, they will surely love it!
What a great teacher's gift! Very nice.
Great projects, thank you for sharing x
Post a Comment