Sunday, August 2, 2020

I've Entered the YouTube world!

Hey all - well I have plunged full steam ahead into the YouTube world.  This past week I joined a group of YouTubers who are also Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world - to do our first Global Vlog Hop. 
https://youtu.be/FO3hcCDQe3g
Please check out my video above by clicking on the picture and if you'd like to support me - please consider liking and subscribing to my YouTube Channel.  I plan to do many more videos in the near future - and hope to bring you creative ideas to keep you busy with your paper crafting.  

At the end of my video - check the description below it to find the link to the next video on the hop - in all I think there were 14 of us.  So much wonderful creativity in one place.  

Thank you so much for all your support - see you soon! ~Maureen

No comments: