Friday, December 28, 2018

And the winners are ......

I am so sorry - two days late - I do not know how all the time got away with me.  Thank you all for your entries and patience.  We did dinners for 17, plus lunch and breakfast, played games, went to movies, did family pictures and more in the last 48 hours.  So I guess that was it.  Better late than never - so here are the winners!  If you are my local customers - I would love to be able to arrange delivery to you within the next couple weeks.  If you are not - please email me your full name and mailing address to crazystampinglady@gmail.com and I will get it shipped to you - here you go - 
Winner of Day 1 Gold Metallic Thread - Lori W.
Winner of Day 2 Great Joy Set - Karen B.
 Winner of Day 3 Merry Merlot Ribbon - Shari R.
Winner of Day 4 Notecards and Envelopes - Karen B.
Winner of Day 5 Dimensionals - Paula B.
Winner of Day 6 Timeless Tidings card kit - Audrey Mc.
Winner of Day 7 Wink of Stella - Kathy Ca.
Winner of Day 8 Snail - Candy S.
Winner of Day 9 Pillow Boxes - Arlene S.
Winner of Day 10 DSP Sampler - Tina Ax.
Winner of Day 11 Tulle Ribbon - Lori W.
Winner of Day 12 DSP Sampler - Donna D.
~*~*~*~*~
 Congratulations to all my winners - looking forward to getting your prizes to you!  Enjoy!! ~Maureen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!! Thanks for your efforts and ideas! Now find some time to relax when the family departs....

Karen B said...

Wow! Thanks sooo much! Sounds like you are one busy person. Take care!