Monday, March 27, 2017

March Cards and Coffee - Card 1

Today I'm sharing the first of the two cards we made at my March Cards and Coffee class.  We stamped and colored with makers.  Then added the sentiment we wanted. 
I had a variety of markers available in this color scheme, and let the ladies do as they wanted with them.
We also had Wink of Stella to add some sparkle and event splatter on - as you can see here. 
Those may look like blotches in the picture - but in real life - they sparkle beautifully!
Fun card that is suitable for so many different occasions - and the ladies got to use their creativity.  Watch for next month's Cards and Coffee event in my upcoming events at the top of this page - and plan to join us!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: