Saturday, June 18, 2016

Lots and Lots to sell - - means great deals!

So - I'm going to start selling a BUNCH and I mean BUNCH of retired craft items - due to the fact I need to close up my craft room (actually move it to a much smaller space).  My mother-in-law will be moving in with us soon (she'll be 96 in July) and we are re-doing that area for her.  This is the best decision for all involved, and I'm happy to be able to be here for her.  I'll be selling everything very reasonably and combining shipping costs for you where ever I can.  My plan is to post items in a file at the top of my BLOG called appropriately - "CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE"  You can check there anytime for the pictures, prices and when SOLD - I will mark it SOLD!  So here are my first four - just to get started!
Boho Blossom whale-type punch - used but excellent condition - $5 plus S & H*
Large Tag whale-type punch - used but excellent condition - $5 plus S & H*
Snowflake whale-type punch - used but excellent condition - $5 plus S & H*

Triple Heart whale-type punch - used but excellent condition - $5 plus S & H*
  *Items will be shipped in Flat Rate USPS packages ranging in price from $6.80 to $18.75 depending on the number of items shipped (these packages are insured up to $50).  I will package in the smallest package possible and charge you the exact shipping - you can combine purchases to fit into boxes to combine shipping.  You must email me at www.crazystampinglady@gmail.com to let me know the items you'd like and I will confirm total and have you pay through PayPal.  Any questions - please email me.  Items will be cross-listed in other places, but will be marked SOLD on my blog FILE when sold - so please refer there to what is currently available.  Thanks so much and enjoy your goodies!!

No comments: