Thursday, April 28, 2016

Final Shoebox Swap Cards

Sharing the final Shoebox Swap Cards that I made.  For some reason the one I made of Virginia's is LOST :(  Don't know how that happened - I'll keep looking and hope to find soon - and when I do, I will post it!  But for today - we have Heidi's card which I LOVED - so simple, yet so great for birthdays - and the colors are fantastic!

Then Karen's card - she cased a card right off the front cover of the current occasions catalog - adding a few changes.  But it is also such a fun, happy birthday card -


Finally my card - which is also basically a CASE.  But using almost the same color combo as Karen's above.  With me sending cards nearly every day - each of these will be great to use for upcoming birthdays.  Do you want a card from me?  Email me your date of birth and address and you've got it!


Hope you enjoyed the cards.  Shoebox swaps can be some much fun and you come home with a bunch of cute cards.  Love it!  See you all soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: