Friday, July 24, 2015

Downline and Roommate gifts -

By the time you see this post I will (God-willing) be in Salt Lake City for the last annual convention (they are switching to a semi-annual OnStage event that will be similar but different).  It has been tradition for me to make downline and roommate gifts, so that is what I am working on today.  This "Cherry On Top" DSP pad is full of such FUN patterns - that I thought it would be perfect for FUN goodies.  I had some plastic purses that I had ordered for a different purpose - and what I had left was perfect for what I wanted to make.
I used Bermuda Bay cardstock to make a base to go in the purse, then added different patters of the DSP package to make the sides.
Side one above and side two below -
Made up bunch of these cute little bows to go on the front of  each, but am protecting them in a box while I travel and will attach when I get to convention.  The bow builder punch makes it so easy to put perfect cardstock bows together.
Here's a sneak peek of the work in progress.  I'll take a final picture when they are all put together, but probably won't get to post till we're back home Monday.  I'll also take a picture of the goodies inside.  Hope they all like them. 
I'm typing this up on Wed. morning before heading to Phoenix to catch my flight to Salt Lake - getting really excited.  I'll try and post a few updates from Convention if I can on my Facebook business page - Crazy Stamping Lady - so like my page if you'd like to get updates as well as ongoing creative ideas!  See you soon ~Maureen
Here are some of the products I used to make this project - 
 

No comments: