Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sets for Sale....

So recently I had an Open House and sold a bunch of my discontinued Stampin' Up! sets - and it was great!!  But I still have a TON left - so over the coming weeks, months, years :)  I'm going to offer a few for sale on my blog.  The cost is as is and if you pick up that is the straight cost - you can pay at pick up.  If you'd like me to ship, I will go to the post office and find the cost for the least expensive shipping and then email you what the full cost will be.  I must receive your payment before I will ship and will ship to the U.S. and Canada ONLY.  My email is crazystampinglady@gmail.com
Hostess Only Set - Peaceful Season. Clear. Set of six. $8.00
Hostess Only Set - Silhouette Sentiments.  Clear.  Set of eight.  Brand new.  $7.00
Sock Monkey.  Wood. Mounted.  Set of 10.  $7.00
The Snowflake Spot. Wood. Mounted. Set of 7. $8.00
So here's just a sampling of what I have left - see - a TON!!  So watch for more to come, and if there is a set you're looking for - let me know - I just might have it!!
 ~Maureen

2 comments:

Sweet Design Stamping said...

Do you have the Chocolate Bunny stamp? Thanks Julie jsperman1@kc.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the simple sillouettes hostess set available for sale? Pittfieldgm36@aol.com if you do :)