Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cards for a Cause...

This last week a group of ladies I work with got together to make Cards for actually two causes. First we made cards that will be sent to Operation Write Home to support our troops - And second we made birthday cards for our Sunshine Committee at the College I work for to give to Classified Employees -
They did such a great job and were done in no time - next month I plan to bring at least twice as much stuff.
Here are the cards we completed. I've accumulated so much product over the 13 years that I've done this, that donating everything for the completion of these cards is a way for me to give back and share what I love. If you live in the Simi Valley area of Southern California, and have a non-profit group that would like to participate in Cards for a Cause - contact me - I'll be happy to try and work with you to set up a time for your group to make the cards and I will donate materials. Subject, of course to my approval of your group and the cause.


1 comment:

Gopi said...

Super sweet cards, and love your layout background!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring...I'm def a follower of your site, and will be visiting again shortly...tfs!

Please stop by mine as well! Thanks
http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com