Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blossom Punch Tip

So at my downline meeting last Saturday, I demonstrated this great tip from Dawn Olchefske on using the Blossom Petal Punch with the Build a Blossom stamp set. I thought how clever was this - so to save time and cardstock - she shows how to line up your stamps before you stamp it, so you can punch out more than one petal at a time.





Step 1 - lock your punch in place and put on your table upside down. Step 2 - place the stamps onto the punch placing them over where they will punch out, putting the decal side up.
Step 3 - place your acrylic block (I used block D) on top of the stamps and press down firmly.
Step 4 - flip the entire thing over and press down stamps to make sure they are secure on the block.
Step 5 - you can now stamp, punch out the petals and use on your card. What a super tip - thanks Dawn!!
To see a great tutorial (much better than what I just showed you) - check out Dawn's site at -

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous tip! Thank you so much for sharing this! :)