It's Share it Sunday and our heatwave has broken - the air is crisp and cool today! Had to share an adorable card with this set - as to me Fall means Apple Picking season. Plus, this month only SU! is offering coordinating dies for this set. Enjoy this lovely card and be sure to access your free tutorial at the link below!
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
· Card Stock and Paper: Crushed Curry (131199); Basic White (159276); Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (Hostess Choice) (159913)
· Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry (131173); Memento Black (132708)
· Tools: Apple Blossoms Dies (160255); Paper Snips (103579)
· Miscellaneous: Linen Thread (104199); 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (159185); Stampin’ Blends in Poppy Parade (154958), Granny Apple Green (154885), Shaded Spruce (154903) and Crumb Cake (154882); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL Adhesive (152813)
· Cardstock 1: Card Base Crushed Curry 8 ½” x 5 ½”
· Cardstock 2: Crushed Curry 1” x 5 ½”
· Cardstock 3: Basic White for apples 4” x 3 ¼”
· Cardstock 4: Basic White for sentiment ½” x 3 ¾”
· Celebrate Everything DSP: 1” x 5 ½”
1. Score card base on the long side a 4 ¼” and fold.
2. Stamp the apple branch on the card front 3 times in Crushed Curry.
3. Using cardstock #2 die cut using the long scallop die in the Apple Blossoms Dies.
4. Adhere that scalloped piece to the back of the DSP strip then attach to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL.
5. Wrap the scalloped strip with Linen Thread around the whole card front and tie a bow.
6. Stamp the apple image on cardstock #3 using Memento Black ink. Color in with Stampin’ Blends listed.
7. Die-cut image with matching die from Apple Blossoms Dies. Attach it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Stamp the sentiment on cardstock #4 in Memento Black ink. Snip the right side of the sentiment with Paper Snips at an angle and attach to center of apple image using Stampin’ SEAL. The ends of the sentiment may need to be supported with Stampin’ Dimensionals depending on how you place your apple image.
9. Add 3 In Color Opal Rounds to the front of the card.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code 97XZ26XG through September 30, 2022 to get full benefits from me-
Post a Comment