It's Sunday! So time to check out another Free tutorial for Share it Sunday! I love that Spring has really sprung. I see so many pictures of birds and nests and eggs and baby birds hatching - and it just makes me happy. So what better way to encompass that then with a birdhouse kind of card. Enjoy!
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets: Garden Birdhouses (155090
· Card Stock and Paper: Soft Sea Foam (146988); Basic White (159276); Abstract Beauty DSP (158039)
· Stamp Pads: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black Pad (132708)
· Tools: Label Me Fancy Punch (151297)
· Miscellaneous: Bronze/Ivory Stampin’ Blends (154922); Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends (154902 Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends Medium (159462); Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends (155517); Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (154894); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130); Linen Thread (104199)
· Soft Seafoam: 8 ½” x 5 ½” (Base)
· Basic White: 2 ½” x 1 ½” for sentiment and scraps for birdhouses
· Abstract Beauty DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
· Linen Thread: 13”
1. Score you base at 4 ¼” and crease using bone folder.
2. Find the Abstract Beauty DSP as shown in the picture and cut it to 5 ¼” x 4”
3. Stamp your tree branches directly onto this layer using the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with blends.
4. Wrap the linen thread around your DSP securing on the back of the left side, wrapping around front, then around back, then around front again, securing on back of right side. Adhere this entire layer to the front of your card base.
5. Using the Memento Tuxedo Black ink stamp the strings from the branches; the birdhouses on to scraps; and the Hello and birds as show on the Basic White layer and punch out with the Label Me Fancy punch. Color the birds with Pool Party Blends. Also, color 5 of the small Basic Jewels with the dark Pool Party Blends (optional).
6. Layer punched image over twine on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Color birdhouses with blends, fussy cut, and adhere the left birdhouse flat from the string image and the right birdhouse popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals from the other string image. Add your five gems as desired.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code E73446WY through May 31, 2022 to get full benefits from me -