It's time to share another great tutorial - OMG - how adorable is this little cactus!? What a fun card for everyday Hellos - which are my fav - hope you like it too!
Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet.
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Set: Cactus Cuties (158056) or discounted as a bundle with the Cactus Builder Punch (158057)
· Stamp Pads: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad (147115); Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin' Pad (147095); Polished Pink Classic Stampin' Pad (155712)
· Tools: Layering Circles Dies (151770); Cactus Builder Punch (158057) or discounted as a bundle with the Cactus Cuties Stamp Set (158057); Cloud Punch (157749); Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Die Cutting Machine (149653)
· Miscellaneous: Pebbles Enamel Shapes 158141); Elegant Faceted Gems (152464); Bakers Twine Essentials Pack (155475); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813)
· Soft Suede: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
· Pool Party: 5 1/4" x 4”
· Basic White: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
1. Adhere the Basic White layer to the Pool Party Layer
2. Wrap around a piece of White Twine and finish with a bow on the front left
3. Adhere to the Soft Suede Base
4. Use the Cloud Punch to cut out the shape from the patterned paper and adhere
5. Stamp the cactus and cut out using the largest circle die from Layering Circles
6. Stamp the pot and cut out – use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add to the circle
7. Adhere the cactus die cut circle to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
8. Stamp the ‘hello’ and cut out using the smallest Layering Circles die – adhere
9. Stamp the cactus flowers and cut out using the Cactus Builder Punch - adhere
10. Add Pebbles Enamel Shapes around the pot
11. Dot around clear Elegant Faceted Gems where desired and your card is done!
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code R2PRBNSD through Feb. 28, 2022 to get full benefits from me -