It's time to share another great tutorial - I've been focusing on the holidays - and today sharing a beautiful card that is perfect for a New Year's wish.
Happy 2022 - it's right around the corner!
Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet.
Christmas to Remember
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Christmas to Remember (156300)
· Card Stock and Paper: Card Stock (CS) Early Espresso (119686); CS Very Vanilla (101650); CS Mossy Meadow (555555); CS Soft Suede (115318); Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
· Stamp Pads: Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Up! Pad (147115)
· Tools: Christmas Pinecone Dies (156309); Seasonal Labels Dies (156299)
· Miscellaneous: Real Red 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon (156323); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Base Early Espresso: 4 ¼” x 11”
· Insert Very Vanilla: 4” x 5 ¼”
· Very Vanilla: 2 pieces 2 ½” x 4”
· Mossy Meadow: 2 ¾” x 4” and 1” x 4 ¼”
· Scraps: Soft Suede and Early Espresso for Pinecones
· Ribbon: Mini Ruffled Real Red: 3”
1. Score the Early Espresso CS base along the long side at 2 ¾” and 8 ¼” to form a gatefold card that opens vertically – adhering the Very Vanilla CS insert to the inside of the card.
2. Die cut two of the largest label die from the Seasonal Labels Dies out of Very Vanilla CS pieces. Stamp the “Love and Joy” new year’s sentiment on one of the layers.
3. Die cut one of the long labels from the Seasonal Labels Dies out of the thinner strip of Mossy Meadow; approximately 1/3 of the boughs and pinecones layer out of Mossy Meadow snip any excess off; 1 large and 2 small pine cone bases out of Soft Suede; and 1 large and 2 small pine cone layers out of Early Espresso.
4. Using Multipurpose liquid glue adhere the pine bough piece to the other Very Vanilla label and adhere this to the front of the top flap of the card. Adhere the pine cone layers to the pine cone bases in the same manner; and add them to the bough with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code TC6V9JKH through Jan. 3, 2022 to get full benefits from me -
Post a Comment