It's Sunday and I have another great tutorial to share with you today! October is half over - gotta get those Halloween cards done!!! So I wanted to share this FREE tutorial as it is a fun and easy card to make and get out! Enjoy the cuteness!!
Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets: Cutest Halloween (156480) or discounted as a bundle with the Halloween Punch (156483)
· Card Stock and Paper: Basic White CS (156276); Basic Black CS (121045); Sahara Sand CS (121043); Cute Halloween DSP (156479)
· Stamp Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
· Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690) or discounted as a bundle with the Cutest Halloween set (156483); Halloween Punch (156482)
· Miscellaneous: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154897); Linen Thread (104199) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813) this is used to adhere unless otherwise noted; Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots™ (103683)
· Basic Black CS: 3 1/4” x 4 1/4”; 1 7/8” x 5 1/4”; 4” x 5 1/4”
· Sahara Sand CS: 2 1/2” x 3 5/8”
· Cute Halloween DSP: 1 5/8” x 5” Striped; 3 3/4” x 5” Boo; 1/2” x 3” scraps of Orange stripe; Gray stripe and Boo (banners); Pumpkins to punch from DSP
· Linen Twine: 2 – 6 1/2” pieces tied together for a double bow
1. This is a Z-Fold card - Score large piece of Basic White at 2 1/8” and at 4 1/4”. Fold in half at the 4 1/4” score line – then fold back the left on the 2 1/8” score line to form your Z.
2. Cut the largest Scallop Rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies out of the
3 1/4” x 4 1/4” pieces of Basic White (for inside card) and Basic Black.
3. Punch three pumpkins out of the DSP using the Halloween Punch; and flag the right end of all three strips of DSP and the strip of Basic White on the right end. Then stamp the sentiment from Cutest Halloween on the Basic White strip using the Tuxedo Black Memento pad.
4. Color several Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – using the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend.
5. To assemble adhere the striped white and black DSP to the strip of Basic Black CS, then adhere this to the first panel (that is folded back to the left) on the card base. Next, adhere the Boo piece of DSP to the rectangle of Basic Black CS, then adhere this to the inside of the card base. Then stamp an inside sentiment if you wish on the scalloped piece of white and adhere centered this on the inside of your card on the Boo layer.
6. Adhere the Sarah Sand CS rectangle to the center of the scalloped black piece of cardstock. Then putting adhesive on the left back of this only – adhere it to the first panel so that it lines up perfectly with the Basic White scalloped layer of CS on card inside. This will keep the are you write in from being seen when card is closed.
7. Line up and layer your DSP strips and the sentiment strip and staple together close to the left side. Stick your double bow of Linen Thread with a Mini Glue Dot™ right on the staple, then adhere this cluster to the card front making sure banners do not go over edge of card.
8. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, add the top two pumpkins directly to the card as shown. Then use a dimensional to adhere the bottom pumpkin.
9. Add your colored Rhinestone Basic Gems as desired to the Sahara Sand Layer.
Post a Comment