Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday Funday - Sketch challenge #2 and contest!

Monday Funday - Sketch Challenge #2 and contest!
Thank you so much to everyone who played along with my challenge last week!  So much fun and such great cards!!  So we're going to do this again :)  This could be a regular thing!
Sketch #2
Challenge #2 -  So here is the deal - my challenge to you is to make a card with this sketch.  This looked so fun - but it was a bit of a challenge for me.  Your card does not have to use Stampin' Up! products - although I would LOVE that.  You can do it vertical like this one - or turn it horizontal.  You can use your imagination - this is just a sketch guideline.  But you need to go to my facebook page search Crazy Stamping Lady - like the page if you have not done so; and post your picture of your card in the comments of the Challenge #2 Post.
 ~*~*~*~*~
Here's my card I made with the layout to give you some inspiration - I used the hostess set - Make a Splash and DSP from the Birthday Bonanza package.   Along with some Daffodil ribbon.  The card for some reason washed out here with my flash - but hopefully - you get the idea!  I think this would be a great encouragement card during this rough time of personal distancing.
Now let's see what you can come up with - all entries posted to my Facebook page as stated above by Noon on Sunday, April 5, 2020 will be entered in a drawing for a FREE sheet of Stampin' Up! self-adhesive sequins.  You can enter as often as you like - as long as each card is unique.  I'll draw at Noon and mail out your prize to you as soon as we connect and I get your address.  Watch my Facebook page for the winner to be announced.  Looking forward to seeing all your creations!  ~Maureen

No comments: