Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Hi All - can you believe it - less than a month till Christmas!  And no - I am not even close to ready!  But one way I stay on top of things is to host a Christmas card class every month.  I start in January and if you come every month, January through November - you will have 44 completed cards ready to go in the mail December 1st.  So make it a resolution to come join me each month in 2019!  Below is one of the card designs we made at a recent class - and I really love it.  That deer is so festive and fun - and ready to send holiday cheer.
Here is the inside of the card with a beautiful verse - and of course a stamped envelope!
 I'll be back soon with more inspiration - so be sure to stop back! ~Maureen

No comments: