Saturday, March 3, 2018

Christmas in February

Many of you know that I hold a Christmas card class once a month January - November.  If you attend each session - you'll have a total of 44 cards ready to go :)   It is always a really popular class.  This month I made a super sparkly card - and the ladies LOVED it!  It uses the Night in Bethlehem set with the coordinating edgelits - both on the Carry Over list and still available from the Occasions catalog.  The layer of buildings in the back is Basic Gray to look more shadowy.  Then we used our Silver Glimmer paper for the front part of the village; and the star.  Just how beautiful is that!
We lightly sponged the light blue sky with Marina Mist to give it a twilight feel - and Mary, Joseph and the donkey are popped up in front with dimensionals. 
This is one of my favorite Christmas cards I've made, and I came  home and made 10 more for my personal stash.  My next class is on March 20th - so let me know if you'd like to join us.   Each month features two new card designs.  Full details are in my Upcoming Sections Page - link at the top of this page. ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is a beautiful card. I love anything with sparkle or bling! And I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE the idea of making Christmas cards all year long!!!! I ALWAYS wait until the last minute and they almost end up being New Year cards!!!

Unknown said...

Love these!!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful