Saturday, December 30, 2017

WE HAVE A WINNER - Cards and Coffee - Card #2

Congratulations to Watercolor Christmas Project kit winner - Daneke!  How exciting -  It makes a total of 20 cards and includes fun sequins and gold liners for your envelopes.  It will be perfect to get a head start on next years cards.  I have your address -so will be getting it out in the mail to you in the next few days!  (Sorry - I am a couple days late on this - as we have a crew down with the flu - one after another - now it's hubby and me!)
So today I'm going to share the second card from my November Cards and Coffee Class - It is such a pretty card - and has a neat Asian flare to it.  We used the Artistically Asian set and some of the beautiful DSP from the Easter Palace Suite.  
And of course we carried the theme through on the envelope - as I hate naked envelopes!
Such a beautiful thank you note for a beautiful person in your life!
Thank you all for your continued support - you mean the world to me!  ~Maureen

No comments: