Friday, November 11, 2016

OnStage Stampin' Up! - Day 3 - Saturday - THE DAY!

Woo Hoo - sharing a bit today from Saturday's Stampin' Up! OnStage Event in Phoenix last weekend.  It was sooooo much FUN!
Thought I'd start out by showing you my OnStage Day gifts for my Downline attending - it included a Sweet Treat for the day - as well as a package of linen thread for their pillow gift!  It was so much fun making these little treats for them!
We all started the day with check in, and getting this adorable tote bag to keep all of our goodies in.
Throughout the day there were a lot of recognitions - here are two of my newest Team members getting recognized for promotions and achievements.
Kelea N.
Jean B.
Everything about the day - right up to the table decorations was amazing and fun.
Here are the four new stamp sets I received at the event - I've just started playing with them - so hope to get some samples posted soon.  These will be available to my customers beginning in January!
Below are a couple of our make and takes from the event - this card uses the Balloon Adventures bundle (see set above).  It has it's own DSP, Ribbon and those cute little charms.
But the best part are the amazing thinlits, that allow you to cut out the great pop-up element for your cards - so fun and easy to make!
Gonna be making some more of these for the grandkiddos!  Below is a set of 3x3" notecards we made with the Sending Love bundle - just perfect for Valentines day - it also has some great thinlits that cut out the little envelope on the first card as well as the hearts, notes and arrows.  Plus check out that little wood heart element.
So the day was great - and I'm so excited to work with these new products.  If you want to be able to get your items from this catalog early -consider joining my Team!  Contact me now for all the benefits of SU! and being a Crazy Stamping Lady!  Below is our group that attended the event - it was great being with these awesome women.  I'm looking forward to the next OnStage event next April!!  Join me and you could join us there!  ~Maureen
Virginia G., Kelea N., Jean B., Myself, Jeri C., Diane B., Sarah N., Harriet C. and Michelle M.

No comments: