- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Hostess Gift for Sept. Stampers 10
So here's my set of mini notecards for my September Hostess of my Stampers 10 group. Hope you like them Sandy! I made them with the Asian Artistry Hostess Set and watercolored using Basic Brown, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust inks. I also sponged just a little of a coordinating color along the scalloped edge - very subtle - but pulls it all together. You can't tell so much from the pictures - but there is one raised image on each -Dragonfly on the first, Bird on the second and Part of the Flower on the third - to give them some dimension. I then decorated the envelopes, but left the inside of the notes blank so she can use them for whatever occassion she'd like. Then I put them all together with a watercolored topper to present to her tomorrow at Stampers 10 - I think they turned out so elegant and pretty. Hope you enjoyed - thanks for stopping by! -Maureen