Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Downline Meeting Share Table

At our quarterly downline meetings we always have a share table where demonstrators can put out samples from classes, our personal to share with the group.  Wanted to share a few things that were shared at the last meeting.  I've given credit to who shared below the picture - but please forgive me (and let me know) if I put the wrong person.  I think in the future I'll put out little tags for them to put their names out, in case I can't confirm.  But I always love what they bring to share -
Boxes made by Karen Olson to show some of the sizes.
Little boxes made with the Curvy Box Framelit by Annette John
Cards made by Annette John
Card made by Kathy Baffone
Card made by Kathy Baffone
This final sample was made by 4 year old Amelia - daughter of Sarah Neill - Amelia aspires to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - and from the looks of things she's gonna be very successful.
Stop back soon to see more of what did at our meeting - samples, demonstrations, projects. ~Maureen

No comments: