Wednesday, September 3, 2014

PERSONAL POST WARNING!

I just try and let you know - in case you could care less - but these personal posts help you to know a little about me and my family and I treasure them.  This one is all about my granddaughter Kamili's 8th birthday party.  It was a SPA party theme. This "treat" bar welcomed everyone.
And here is how the table was set for the 10 little girls in attendance.

Each girl was treated to a facial, a manicure, a pedicure and makeup.
My 6 year old granddaughter, Makai!
The also got to eat and - 
decorate their own spa shoes.
 Heidi had these adorable little make-up cookies made for the girls.
 
Here's the lovely birthday girl - after her full Spa treatment - getting ready to blow out her candle on top of a fluffy pink frosted with sprinkles donut!
Finally each girl got to take home one of these adorable little spa pails filled with all kinds of pampering goodies.
It was such a fun day spent celebrating a very special little girl.  We love you Kamili!  ~Gramma

No comments: