Sunday, September 28, 2014

PERSONAL POST WARNING!

Today just sharing a special Gramma Day I recently had with my lovely grand-daughter Kamili.  I try to do one a month with one grandchild - rotating months - but I think my last one was in Spring - so I am waaaayyyy over due.  And Kamili reminded me - which warmed my heart.  We started the day at Mimi's Cafe where Kamili and I each had quiche.  She is an amazing eater -and out ate me with coffee cake, quiche, bacon, fruit and cranberry juice.
Then we were off to Paint A Dream - she is very creative and usually picks going here as her special thing to do.
This time she picked an adorable little owl to paint for her Mommy.
Then we ran a couple errands and then headed to the house where she and Papa peeled a bunch of Granny Smith apples, and she and I made a wonderful apple crisp - that we ate with vanilla ice cream.  Yum!
She journaled our outing in her own special little journal we made together, and then I took her home.  It was such a nice day with such a sweet girl.  Can't wait till our next day together.  Love you honey!  ~Gramma

No comments: