Friday, September 26, 2014

Hostess Gift for September

So here's my hostess gift for September - I've been making these each month for my hostesses this year - each month with a different DSP.  These cute little polka dots are from the Motley Monsters DSP - kind of a surprise in the Halloween DSP.
Then I add some of the paper to an RSVP pen - this little pen is an RSVP that actually clicks - it was more difficult to get the paper in - but I love the pen.  


Then stamped up some note papers to add to finish it off.  I hope my hostesses liked it.
 
Then I just wanted to share a great feeling - it's when I'm getting ready for an event - and it's all prepped and ready to go - just like this picture shows.  LOVE that feeling.
I'll be back soon - so stop back!  ~Maureen
Products used to complete project!

No comments: