Monday, September 29, 2014

Perfect blend for National Coffee Day!

Okay - so I know I've said it before - but I LOVE COFFEE.  I am so glad they made a day just for me - National Coffee Day!  So I could not resist being a part of this amazing blog hop dedicated to coffee lovers everywhere.
If you page back through my blog you'll see this SU set "Perfect Blend" used many times.  That's because I also LOVE this set.  I use is soooo much that my friends are probably tired of it - but I hope you like it!  Enjoy this blog hop while sipping a few cups of your favorite brew.  See you soon!  ~Maureen

Maureen's Coffee Trivia -
1. When did you start drinking coffee? I grew up with coffee - I remember having coffee at supper with my family when I was very little - it was more milk than coffee with lots of sugar and I LOVED IT!
2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three). Starbuck's Bold, Bold, Bold
3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where and when? That first cup of coffee in the morning every day is amazing to me.
4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will... probably be sad.  I really do love coffee - drink it all day every day.  I don't get headaches if I miss a day, and it doesn't keep me awake.  I just love it!

9 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Great card -- love the sentiment! The layered distressed/torn papers are awesome!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful colors and love the distressing!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the torn paper too Maureen it looks adorable on this colors the cup coffee looks like a real one wooww great Job Maureen and I love your coffe card...I am joining the blog hop too...I wish you like to visiting me back my card is on the gallery #46, big hugs from Germany, Monika

VanessaB said...

nice coffee card. love the colors

Beth H. said...

Great card! Love the distressing of the paper edges!

~amy~ said...

Love your card...there's something about teaming up print panels with cards...I absolutely LOVE the look!

Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card!!

Rubeena I. said...

what a great card!

MariLynn said...

Great layout. I love the torn look.