Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Christmas Card 2

Okay - I still LOVE the new Holiday mini catalog.  Here is the 2nd card we made at our August Christmas Card stamp camp.  It uses the New Festival of Trees stamp set and the New Tree Punch ( you can get these two items together in a bundle and SAVE 15%.)  Check out the Holiday catalog HERE.
This card started out as a CASE of a card I saw featuring three trees with one of them punched from the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and the heart added.  I really liked it, but when I went to find it again - no luck.  So I came up with the rest myself - all I could remember were those trees.

Her is a close up and you can see the glimmer tree is popped up on dimensionals.  It gives the card such a nice touch.  Really like how it turned out.

Don't miss my next Christmas Card Stamp Camp on Sunday, September 28 - after all Christmas is right around the corner!  ~Maureen

No comments: