Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shaving Cream Again....

So after seeing my club samples - click here - one of my downline requested that I demonstrate the shaving cream technique at my quarterly meeting.  Since this is one of my favorite techniques - I was happy to do so.  Simple and fun technique - put a layer of foam shaving cream on a shallow pan - smooth it out with spatula - add a few drops of re-inkers - swirl with a skewer - lay carstock down on shaving cream and press gently so it makes full contact - lift and scrape of excess shaving cream - all that will be left is a beautiful design like those below.
The bottom sheet was the first one I tried, then laid another without doing anything and picked it up and got the lighter one on top - both are really pretty - just different.  These sheets are still sitting on my stamping desk, and maybe this weekend I'll try and make a card or two with them.  If I do I'll be sure to come back and post them.  ~Maureen

No comments: