Monday, March 1, 2021

March First Monday Challenge - Color Challenge - Join the FUN!

 

It's time for our March First Monday Challenge - the challenge is a color challenge -


Make your best card using all three of these colors (or colors as close as you have to these). You must use all three colors in your card.

Post your entries in the comment section of my Facebook First Monday post pinned at the top of my business page - www.facebook.com/Crazy-Stamping-Lady-818228691544155 in the comments - or email them to me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com indicating March First Monday Challenge in the memo. I will draw after the deadline for a fun prize! Be sure to watch my Facebook Live on my business page on Tues., March 2 to see my take on this challenge. Then play along with us this month and have some creative FUN!

No comments: