Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up!!

 So much to catch up on - I hate it when I don't blog, because I use this as a bit of a journal of my life.  I love going back and looking at the great memories we've made.
Picnic lunch at the park!


Papa and Prince climbing rocks.
Papa and Prince climbing trees.
Prince at the railroad museum.
 So you can see this is from way back in October.  It was my day with Prince and we were lucky enough to have Papa off work to join us.  The day started with breakfast from McDonald's, then we picked up Papa at home and spent some time there playing and drawing.  Then off to the park for a picnic lunch and some rock climbing.  Finally Prince got to see the local railroad museum.  He LOVES trains.  He even got to go in the back and get sneak peek of what goes on behind the scenes.  It was a great day with one of our favorite little guys...Prince!

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

What a fun day for this special little guy to spend it with Gramma AND Grandpa! My husband would have especially loved the last thing you all did - go to the train museum. He is an N-gauge model railroader! Thanks for blessing my day. :) Love those grandchildren. :))))))))))))