Wednesday, July 1, 2015

More Farewell Fun!

Well first I wanted to share this lovely card that Heidi gave Paul and I for our anniversary.  She just has such a talent for making cards - love them all!!

Then here is the card she made me for my farewell party.  It is really cool just the way it is ... but watch...


When you open it the camera panel pops up through an opening in the front of the card - so great!!


Here's another fantastic card I received from my downline Toni - who couldn't make the party!


Heidi walked in with these goodies -


Inside the bucket - a vase of beautiful flowers, yummy caramel candies and of course.... COFFEE!!


By the time we took this picture several people had left - but this was part of our group.  Thank you all again for such a wonderful send-off!
Back row: Kathy W, Karen, Heidi, Myself, Kelly, Diane - Front row: Kathy B and Sarah
See you soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: