Friday, July 17, 2015

Cards for my Tote


So in my last post - I showed  you this little tote for cards - and today I'm going to share with you the cards we made to put in it.  They are very clean and simple - yet adorable.  We made two, but as I had mentioned for a class I would make the tote plus four cards and envelopes - it could be two of each of these cards - or four different - either way - so cute!!!  So in this picture I was still designing the cards - had the basics - but still needed something.

So here are the final cards I came up with.  Just added some flowers and some bling - still simple and easy - but much more finished looking.  You could pull any colors out of the remaining DSP for your strips, ink and flowers; and of course you could use any sentiments you like.
Here's a close up of some of the detail - the strip, the flowers, the bling!
So - would love to hear what you think!  See you soon! ~Maureen

Current products used to complete this project -

No comments: