Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Convention gifts

So convention kicked my A$$ - my autoimmune has really been giving me a hard time the past couple weeks -and convention nearly knocked me out. I had ha amazing time - but was exhausted and still have not recovered.  I'm doubling up on my supplements, and trying to eat well and get enough rest - so hopefully I'll see an upswing in my health soon.  So - I am sorry about the lack of posting - will try and do better.   But I did want to share the final pictures of the totes I made for convention gifts -
After decorating I added the goodies you see below -
Here they are just before I packed them up to take down to the convention hall - I think they are so cute.
Watch for more convention news in my upcoming posts!  but for now - nigh, nigh ~Maureen

No comments: