Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Heidi's Downline Project

So for Saturday's meeting - Heidi came through in a pinch for me with a project for the downline group.   It was this adorable little card.  I especially loved it as it used a couple items I had really over-looked in the catalog - the "Endless Thanks" set on page 14 and the "Writing Notes" background stamp on page 40.  Ladies - I have looked my catalog over and over - and missed both of these gems. 
The card is simply adorable - the background stamp had now been ordered by me :) and the Endless Thanks is on my list!  Just look how cute the card is with that note paper on there.
This close up shows the doily, the staples, the holes in the note paper, and the items that we popped up - all giving the card some great texture and dimension.  So pretty!!! Thanks Heidi, for having my back!!!   ~Maureen
Here are some of the products used to make this project - 


No comments: