So here's my other sweetie that I got to have a Gramma Day with while we were visiting Prescott in May - it's Miss Zamarah. This amazing 5 year old keeps me on my toes!! We started our day at Golden Corral also - and she has a sweet tooth. She did eat - some shrimp, some potatoes - and then DESSERT!!! This was her first cotton candy - which she ate all by herself.
Then she hit the dessert buffet again - and came back with another cotton candy that she shared with me. And a bunch of other goodies.
When she was done she was all smiles as she posed with Gramma - that was as much sugar as I get in a month I think.
Then it was off to the park for an hour or so of playtime - swings and slides - and more swings and slides
We ended the day with a trip to the store and a Littlest PetShop gift set. Such a nice time with a little one with unlimited spunk. It was a day FULL of Joy!! Thanks for the fun Zamarah - love you so!! ~Gramma
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary