So last month while we were in Prescott I was able to get in a couple Gramma days!!! Getting these in during the year is going to be a bit more complicated - but I know I can do it :) So the first was with the great kid - my grandson, Prince.
First stop was Chili's for lunch. The restaurant there was really big and nice and the food terrific. Just look at all that food - he was a happy kid. I had their pulled pork tacos - sounds weird -but they were amazing!!
Next stop was the movies - he and I went to see the new Avengers movie while Papa visited some home improvement stores. I was not sure I would like the movie - but I actually LOVED it. Now I want to see them all.
Then Papa picked us up and we headed to the store for a few things...
A quick stop for ice cream...
and of course - a Lego toy. This kid LOVES his legos. We had such a nice day - and he is really such an amazing kid. I have been richly blessed by God with these grandkids of mine. Can't wait till our next day together. Love you Prince, Gramma
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale