Monday, June 22, 2015

Personal Post Monday - Gramma Day with Prince

So last month while we were in Prescott I was able to get in a couple Gramma days!!!  Getting these in during the year is going to be a bit more complicated - but I know I can do it :)  So the first was with the great kid - my grandson, Prince.
First stop was Chili's for lunch.  The restaurant there was really big and nice and the food terrific.  Just look at all that food - he was a happy kid.  I had their pulled pork tacos - sounds weird -but they were amazing!!
Next stop was the movies - he and I went to see the new Avengers movie while Papa visited some home improvement stores.  I was not sure I would like the movie - but I actually LOVED it.  Now I want to see them all.
Then Papa picked us up and we headed to the store for a few things...
A quick stop for ice cream...
and of course - a Lego toy.  This kid LOVES his legos.  We had such a nice day - and he is really such an amazing kid.  I have been richly blessed by God with these grandkids of mine.  Can't wait till our next day together.  Love you Prince, Gramma

No comments: