Saturday, June 6, 2015

A few of my favorite sets....

So with all of the packing going on  -  I finally placed my first personal order (besides my preorder of course).  It was tough - I'm trying to pace myself - anything I purchase here I have to pack and move - but there are a few things I just could not resist.  So here goes - my top five favorite new sets in the brand new Stampin' Up! catalog.

#1 - Sprinkles of Life - the new Ronald McDonald Charities set - proceeds from this set go to support Ronald McDonald Charities.  What makes it really fun is that we have a matching Tree Builder punch - that will punch out most of the pieces of this set - makes it so versatile, and I can't wait to play with it.
#2 - Over the Rainbow - I love love all of the new watercolor look stamps.  But I am especially fond of Rainbows - they bring me joy, make me smile and remind me of God's promises. This set is great and I love the sentiments.
#3 - Wild About Flowers - and I guess I am.  I need another flower set like I need a hole in my head - but could not resist this one.  It combines the silhouette look that is amazing with some fun flowers you can add with pops of color and some nice sentiments also - soooo I had to have it :)
#4 - You've Got This - This set is amazing to me.  The first time I saw it in the catalog it caught my eye and every time since I am just drawn to it.  I got it on my pre-order, and have used it a couple times already - and am anxious to see what else I can make with it. And....its a flower :)  LOL
#5 - Tin of Cards Stamp Set - Now I have to be honest - this would not normally be on my favorites list -but it coordinates with an amazing Tin of Cards project kits shown below the set.  To me it is all a MUST HAVE and will be the first class I offer after moving to Arizona - so ladies in Prescott - be ready for me :)
So that's it - my five favorite sets.  Stop by soon to see my five favorite new accessories.  And this is only the beginning - there is so much more I want.  If you want any of these products let me know and I'll get them ordered - or you can shop directly through my website - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net - and orders will be shipped directly to you!  ~Maureen

No comments: