- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
Saturday, July 17, 2010
A Special Day with Paisley...
So I try to have a special day with each of my grandkids at least once a year beginning when they potty train. I started this a couple years ago - and it is so wonderful having great one and one time with them. So last Saturday was Paisley's day. I try to give them a few choices and she wanted to visit the zoo at Moorpark College - the college I work at. They have the most wonderful Exotic Animal Training program - and the zoo is open to the public -so we went. Here is the great horned owl -and a beautiful mountain lion -and couple of adorable burros - Here's a picture of Paisley in front of the set where they did their little show for us -There was a nice lady there who took a picture of the two of us together - isn't she a cutie!?And we finished the day with an Ice Cream cone and took a scoop home to brother, Prince, who loved it! Until our next special day - Paisley it was great spending time with just YOU!