Thursday, July 29, 2010

Convention and Momento Mall

Every year Stampin' Up! has great products at their convention Momento Mall, for us to purchase for our businesses and souvenirs. This year was no different - I purchased this adorable apron and matching stamp available to demonstrators only - it says "Love what you do Share what you love" - I can't wait to wear it at my workshops. This next item I didn't have to purchase as it was our convention bag - I love it!! Strong magnets hold the buckles shut, it has a pocket on it for our cell phone, and I love the cute metal Stampin' Up! tag.But of course the Momento Mall always gets me with something I hadn't planned to buy, and this year it was this amazing computer bag - I LOVE IT!!! Can you believe how cute it is?!? It uses the pattern from the Greenhouse Gala paper - which is one of my FAVS!Finally - they had these wonderful reusable shopping bags for sale - that of course I could not resist. And if you're in my first downline and didn't make it to convention this year, be sure to be at our next downline meeting on August 7 - because I brought one back for YOU! To find out more about being a "Crazy Stamping Lady" and part of my downline just email me and I'll get information right to you - trust me you don't want to miss the FUN!

No comments: