Thursday, July 15, 2010

CSL of the month - Jeri!

This month I'm profiling Jeri - she was my second downline to sign up that is still with my group - and I have known her since shortly after I started selling Stampin' Up!! A good customer turned into a good demonstrator :) She'll also be celebrating her Stampin' Up! 5 year anniversary this year!

This woman is amazing - she has a mind like a trap. If ever I need to know about something happening with Stampin' Up! or about a product or stamp set in the catalog (and that's often-because my mind is more like a colander-everything falls out) - well she knows!! She's always ready to share something new from the SU website with our group and keep us all on top of things. We really appreciate you Jeri and all you bring to our group. Just like last month with Lisa, I asked Jeri to share a bit about herself - and here are my questions and her responses -

1) Tell us a bit about your family.
Married with 3 adult children and 7 grandchildren.
2) What's your favorite stamp set in the current catalog or mini?
Favorite stamp set in the Summer Mini...Tropical Party (reminds me of my 3 trips to Hawaii)
Favorite stamp set in the 2010-2011 IB&C....Elements of Style
3) What's your favorite color family?
Favorite Color Collection is probably the Subtles Collection, but I also like the new Brights Collection
4) Why do you love stamping and Stampin' Up!
Love stamping because it's my 'creative' outlet. I can't do anything else creative.....stamping gives me that. I love Stampin' Up! because it allows me to support my 'habit', gain friendships and do what I love.
5) Anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Hopefully DH will be retiring within the next 6-7 months and we'll be moving to Idaho. We are building a new home on our 5-acres of trees!

I also asked Jeri to send me five cards that reflect her stamping style and here is what she shared -





You can check out her blog at http://www.cyriousstampers.blogspot.com/ to see more work by her and her downline - the Cyrious Stampers! We'll miss her when they move to Idaho - but she'll just be a long distance downline - as I hope to never lose her friendship.

No comments: