Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Gramma's Birthday!

July 13th was my Mother-in-law Gloria's 90th birthday - isn't that amazing!! She herself is just that amazing also - she is a wonderful Godly woman who has been a prayer warrior for our family and I can never thank her enough for that. What an inspiration to all of us. And she is feisty to boot - she lives by herself and still walks miles each week with her walking buddy. My hubby and his brother (her only two children) flew to Wisconsin to surprise her and be with her on her birthday - how great is that!! Happy 90th Gramma - hope your day was wonderful! We love you! So here is a photo album Jenee, Heidi and myself worked on for her. We used a Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up! to do the whole thing so it made it quick and easy and everything coordinated. Here is the cover - And a couple of the pages - I won't bore you with them all - but this gives you an idea - hope she likes it!

No comments: